Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We are the Champions, my friend

Woo hoo! Our girls went into the tournament in 1st place, and came out the PAL champions. It was such a fun team -they all grew so much, and they were so supportive of each other. Every girl on the team had their chance to shine. It was really fun to watch. Thanks, Coaches, for a great season! Way to go BLOCKERS!
I'm glad that they won in spite of me and my camera - I don't think some of them were too thrilled that I was taking pictures and screaming my lungs out on the side lines :) Sorry K - you are just too cute:) It was a pretty close game - the other team really put up a fight! I can't remember the score on the first game, but the second was 23-25! You can tell we were all at the edge of our seats! That's my girl! Playing through the pain... our MVP. Way to go K!


This little cutie scored our last point for us! Great serve M!

8 comments:

Welsch Family said...

I need more pictures like that of my sister!

She was never one for suspense.

Nick

Suz said...

The suspense about killed me - I was even broken out in hives! Great pics Kari. Way to go Blockers!!

Margaret said...

Way to go Kimberly. That's AWESOME. Great pictures Kari.

The Gaileys said...

Wonderful pictures, Kari!!! Could you send me some? It was definitely an evening we will never forget!!! I am sooooo proud of each and everyone of the girls. I am really going to miss seeing them every week.

Tami

Fantastic Five said...

Man, Suzanne needs to get out more huh Kari?

BTW, I loved the BM comment on my blog - gave me a good giggle!

Carly said...

Go Kimberly! I am so proud of her. That is just awesome. I guess since I don't play volleyball anymore and haven't for a long time, I will live vicariously through my cutest niece. She looks awesome in the pics. You took great pictures Kari. They are so professional. The one where the main person in the pic is focused on so beautifully while the people in the background are out of focus...I love that! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Tell Kimberly "Way to Go!" Was Rory the coach?

karibates said...

Sorry - Teri, I didn't see your comment. No, Rory coaches basketball, but he didn't coach volleyball. He just finished Justin's season, now he is coaching Kimberly's.