Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Vicki tagged me...

Ummm - on the 15th? Oops. Sorry I am a little dense sometimes.


Ok - so here is "6 on 6"


6 TV shows I like to watch:

1. CSI

2. Everybody loves Raymond re-runs

3. Wonder Pets (well - of all the kids shows I get to watch, this one is my favo-wit)

4. Really that's all I got on this one. With eight people sharing our one TV, I don't get to pick too often.


6 Restaurants I like to eat at

1. Flying Fish (I'm having a MAJOR sushi craving - anyone up for lunch on Friday?)

2. Machi's

3. The Blind Onion (the service here is THE BEST! love ya Amy :)

4. Winger's

5. McDonald's (I know - ew!)

6. Really anyplace that I don't have to cook!


6 things that happened today

1. Went visiting teaching

2. Noticed that the sky was incredibly blue - did ya'll see it? I love the sky in October for some reason.

3. My cute sister called to tell me that she had reserved a room in SLC so we could go see Christmas lights together - yay!

4. Swung on the swings at the park with Alyssa

5. Alyssa threw a fit at the park because we didn't swing long enough (even though it was a good half hour!)

6. Ate pizza at Pizza Barn with Kimberly's volleyball team.


6 things I am looking forward to:

1. Forgotten Carols and Christmas lights in SLC!

2. Thanksgiving at Mom & Dad's with KC & Lynnette

3. Friends coming over for soup on Halloween - open invitation ... if you're in the area come on over!

4. Alyssa being potty trained (finally being out of diapers for the first time in 13+ years!)

5. the election being over (for better or for worse, the suspense is killing me!)

6. Going to bed in about an hour.


6 things on my wish list

1. Canon 16-35 mm L-series lens

2. Escape perfume

3. Wicked soundtrack ("not-me" took mine)

4. A clean, well-organized house

5. A presidential candidate I could really feel confident about

6. 2.7 mil. ...Carly knows :)


6 people to tag.

I'm picking on family - love you guys!

1. Carly

2. Teri

3. Viky

4. Kristin

5. Jessica

6. Ciara (blog stalker - I know you're out there :)
And cuz I can't post without a photo, here is my latest self-portrait...


10 comments:

goat said...

this has to be my favorite pic yet!
i know what you mean about a candidate who doesn't insult you intelligence... do you think one really exists?

karibates said...

I think that the problem is that all of them keep claiming that they can solve our problems. They can't - we as a people have to do that.

Lynnette said...

haha - I like your photo! We are looking forward to Thanksgiving too!

The Nisbets said...

great stuff...!!! I am looking forward to soup on Friday as well. Should be loads of fun!

Laurel said...

all these restrictions... amy told me i can't bring jello with carrots in it, now you tell me russell can't bring his dynamite! geez you guys are demanding!

Laurel said...

by the way, your newest self-portrait looks alot like a recent picture of kate crossing her eyes and sticking her tongue out... what i'm trying to say is that you look as cute as a 2 year old???

Laurel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurel said...

Hey, we just make our blog private (got nervous after watching the KSL story last night). Email me at laurel.r.wool@gmail.com for an invite! We'd love to still have you read our blog!!!!

kristin said...

Hey girly-how's life. Cute pic BTW. I ran into your mom at the store and she told me about Thanksgiving, if you have a chance give me a call when your here.

goat said...

hey, this last blog of yours was clear last month. we want an update!