Friday, October 10, 2008

All About Things Quiz

Just for fun, here's a quiz from Scrapbook Play by Simple Scrapbooks:

1. One thing I'd grab if my house were on fire......
My kids. Then my hard drive since it has most of my pictures on it.

2. One thing I wish I could throw away.....
My fat clothes :)

3. One thing I'll never ever throw away.....
My pile of letters that Rory and I wrote to each other when we were dating.

4. Something I lost and still miss.....
60% of my brain (I heard once that you lose 10% of your brain with each kid that you have)

5. Something I've kept since childhood.....
My orange piggy bank

6. A food item I never run out of.....
Dry spaghetti - I never use a whole package so I usually have 2-3 packages laying around that have a few noodles left.

7. A household brand I'm very loyal to.....
I love Windex. It's an emotional attachment, really.

8. Something I sleep with every night.....
Rory. I know - obvious.

9. One thing that's on my wish list.....

Canon L-series 16-35 mm lens (it's only about $1500 - anyone wanna pitch in for my b-day?)

10. Something I take with me wherever I go.....
Debit Card

11. Something that makes me smile when I see it.....
Photos of my kids

12. Something my children fight over.....
TV/Computer time

13. Something I hate to clean.....
I HATE to mop my kitchen/dining room floor. Which is obvious if you have ever been to my house.

14. Something I show off when people visit.....
My scrapbooks, I guess

15. Something I hide when people visit.....
My piles - laundry, mail, toys...

16. Something I'm embarassed to admit I like.....
Big Macs

17. Something I collect.....
Scrapbook supplies - I collect it and don't use it!

18. Something I avoid at all costs.....
Potty stops in Jackpot - at least I will from now on!

19. Something that reminds me of my mother.....
Hairspray - how random is that? Also, Alyssa reminds me of my mom - I think she looks like her.

20. The best gift I've ever received.....
Rory gave me my engagement ring for my 20th birthday.


Ok - now it's Reagan, Lynnette, and Margaret's turn - then you get to tag three other people!

{edited to add}
Oops - I just saw that Reagan already got tagged today, so I'm going to tag Suzanne too. If you have time to do both, Reagan, you're still tagged :)

3 comments:

Suz said...

Somebody has too much time on their hands! Raegan doesn't do these silly things she informed me of my last quest I asked her to fill out. :) My husband informed me he needs my time right now!!!

Shari D. Kurtz said...

Hey I love these things. Only losers diss them!:) I enjoyed reading about you Kari. Love the wit:)

Laurel said...

Yeah, Russell was "disappointed" that I did one of "those things", but I think you learn things about people you otherwise would never know!! (not that I want to do one every week, but now and again!)

Ahhh, Cafe Rio...