Thursday, October 2, 2008

If I had only put the blue marker away...

If I have zits next week, you will know that it is because someone left out a blue marker.

What?


Let me explain...


Alyssa dumped a whole bottle of face wash in the tub.


Why was the face wash where she could reach it? Because I wasn't planning on bathing her today (I usually bathe my little ones every other day).


Why did I bathe her today? Well, because she messed her diaper and I was out of wipes.


Why was I out of wipes? Because she used them all (the last quarter of a box) yesterday to clean the blue marker off of her face.


Why was there blue marker on her face. Well, because someone apparantly left a blue marker within her reach. And she is Alyssa.


I really love that child.






3 comments:

goat said...

NICE! aren't kids grand?

Fantastic Five said...

That is awesome - classic story of a mother!

Laurel said...

I think it's a good thing we moved out of your ward... I'd feel bad for nursery leaders & primary leaders to come to have Alyssa & Kate together! It would be hilarious...