Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thursday

Everyone should have someone in their lives who thinks that they are the best thing to ever happen to this planet. Or at least who makes them feel that way. These people make me feel that way.

They think that I am wonderful mother. They think that I am the world's best photographer. They think that I am the smartest, most talented, and most beautiful person ever born. At least that's how they make me feel.


The amazing thing is, that they make every one of their grandchildren feel the same way! And I am pretty sure that everyone that knows them feels like they are their best friends.


I want to be just like them.


Plus they have the best bathtub and they don't mind letting the kids use it :)

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Way cute Kari! You are a great photographer!!

Kristin said...

I love the bathtub pictures.

Shari D. Kurtz said...

I would love to know your black and white secret. I love the contrast.

karibates said...

Thanks guys!

karibates said...

Shari - I learned how to do black and whites in Wendy's class. You should look into it - the info is at wsphotoclass.blogspot.com. I learned soooo much!

Debbie said...

Awesome post Kari, both for what you shared and for the photos! Okay, so tell me that the last bathtub photo will go up big in a bathroom! It is adorable. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect bathtub pic. :)