Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cool neighborhood

Elko has this cool balloon festival once a year.
(Well, actually it is in Spring Creek, and depending on whether or not I feel like getting everyone up and running before seven on a Saturday morning, I may post pictures of it later this week. BUT I digress...)
Anyway, as part of this balloon festival, they always inflate at least one balloon up at the school yard right across the street from my house. (We live in the coolest neighborhood ever!) So this morning, I took the little ones up to the school yard to see them inflate the balloon, and they actually had one half inflated on the ground that you could go inside of - it was so amazing! And I forgot my camera! But it was fun and the kids loved it, and we got to see both Justin and Josie there. So I guess that we'll just have to remember that one without photo-documentation. But I did take these two when we got back home, just to prove it was there, I guess. 'Lyssa's shirt actually has little hot air balloons on it - how appropriate is that?
For some reason I am super tired tonight, so if this all comes out sounding funky - I apologize. I'll try to be more entertaining tommorrow.

No comments: