Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A blast from my past

If you have not been on facebook yet, you need get on.

Now. Go.

Did you go?

Ok - let me convince you.

I have NOT been to any high school reunions. I really couldn't think of anyone that I wanted to see, and high school was not my favorite time of life, let me tell you. But since I have been on facebook, I have connected with several people from that horrible time, and it is SO COOL. It's cool that they are real people with real grown-up lives. And it is cool that we have gone so many different directions, but that we still share memories.

And it is really fun to see old pictures that they post. So I was inspired to share some of mine - hehe. That is me on the left. I did a lot of theatre in high school. Anyway, your experience on facebook will probably be lots different than mine, but go anyways. It is so fun to connect with people that have been even a little part of your life.

1 comment:

Shari D. Kurtz said...

You are ADORABLE!!!! I love the hair. I remember that style so well. I tried every day to get my hair to do that but my hair has never been one to cooperate. Facebook is fun but I'm in close contact with the ones I care about most anyway. High school, in my opinion, is best as forgotten history:) It is fun to see what time has done for people though. Love your cute picture:)

Shari