Thursday, February 5, 2009

7 little things that are making me happy

1. My house is clean.
2. My snuggly, mooshy little Dallin just gave me a hug and said "I looooove you".
3. I have enough points left for a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich.
4. I got to chat on the phone for just a minute with my Mom.
5. My kids are so funny - it is fun to watch them develop their sense of humor.
6. I am going to watch Ed & fold towels as soon as I get the kids to bed.
7. Lacie and I made these clip boards last Friday and I put them up on the wall. Fun to walk past them 50 times a day.

2 comments:

Fantastic Five said...

Cute clipboards!

Kristin said...

I love the clipboards.

Your kids are funny.

Skinny cows are yummy. I haven't bought them in years. I am going to add them to my list.

I loved the show Ed. Do they still play re-runs? I will have to look for it.

It has been so long since I have had a clean house, I am not sure that I remember it, but I think that would make for a very happy day.

Good list.