Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm sorry if this offends anyone...

... but sometimes the only thing that keeps me from beating her is the thought that this will make for a really funny blog post.

Such is my life.

And speaking of offending people, my son taught this song to the other scouts at their activity tonight:

I have a true story to tell you,
It might hurt your feelings a bit.
Today when I went in the bathroom,
I stepped in a pile of shhhhhaving cream.

Hmmm. My apologies if the bishop's son has been an evil influence on your son.

I know I have been terrible about blogging - I am planning on a post a day extravaganza in February. But I can't start until then because I like to have a beginning and an end to those types of things. I'm weird like that.

12 comments:

The Nisbets said...

THAT is classic. I love it. I want to blow it up and hang it in my bathroom! (OK, not really, but dang that is pretty hilarious!...) I very nearly killed Ryan tonight so I can't wait for the day they wed...

Viky said...

Matthew found my panty lines once and stuck them all over the bathroom and himself. I took a picture with him in it - great for blackmail at some point.

Fantastic Five said...

That's not what I heard he stepped in!!

Fantastic Five said...

Your husband made me cry last night....okay it wasn't his fault - I was already on the verge of going insane and then he handed me a paper from the past....he gave me a good excuse to let all the tears I had been holding in, out!

Fantastic Five said...

Between your blog and Amy's comments on mine, I've had a much needed laugh today!

Margaret said...

That's funny. The joys of tearing open fun little packages. I think all kids have done that at some point. Speaking of Matthew, he once asked me if they were bandaids. LOL.

karibates said...

I can't remember who, but someone told me once that their kid decorated their car (I think) with "airplane stickers". Aren't kids just a joy? Endless entertainment!

Shari D. Kurtz said...

Justin told me that his father, the bishop, thought the whole song up so....:)I've been listening to it since last night and Sarah is still wondering what's so funny about it. I'll tell her when she is older, or until I lose my temper next and say "shhhhhaving cream!"

Shhhhhhhari

goat said...

personally i don't think you should apologize. this post and picture rock. at least they weren't used as rocket launchers. been there done that with my brother when we were kids. mom was horrified. makes me laugh even now

Suz said...

Just be glad she wasn't blowing flour out of the applicators all over your house. That is what Courtney and his brother did with his Mom's two year supply!

The Nisbets said...

See, I told you that Dennis and Lisa were the evil ones...

goat said...

i can still get my hands on a golf cart


mmuuuaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!