Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sneak Peeks

I have had so much fun this week - shooting all these lovely families! Here's just a few...

Props to these brave souls - it was only 27 degrees outside when we took this one!!
I was a little worried about doing this shoot at night, as I am mostly a natural light type of girl, but I looove this one!
And Mom was worried we wouldn't get anything of this littlest cutie pie - she was not in the mood for pictures. But seriously - could she be any more adorable?!

I wish I could post more, but I am beat and I have to get up early tomorrow.
Thanks for letting me play everyone - hope you enjoy! :)

8 comments:

Laurel said...

I just showed Kate the picture and she said "we were taking a picture and it was cold out there!"

Looks great! I'm excited to see the rest!!

Shari D. Kurtz said...

Becky's family photo looks like a lovely Norman Rockwell painting. So festive and all-American. Nice:)

Shari

Fantastic Five said...

That's it exactly - a modernized Norman Rockwell! I love it, so perfect for a Christmas card! Becky's computer crashed so she said don't email them - I need to get them from you on a flash drive, I'll bring one Saturday and then we can swap on Sunday, deal?

Can you put Terry's baptism pictures on the drive as well?

Lynnette said...

Wow! That Christmas tree shot is amazing!

karibates said...

Shoot, I forgot the baptism pics - keep nagging me and I will get them to you! So sorry!

Michelle said...

I LOVE Beckys picture. How did u avoid the "christmas light" glares????

karibates said...

I'm not sure what you mean, flutter - my shooting spcs were ISO 1600, Av 2.2, Tv 1/60. Does that help?

Michelle said...

a little i am a novice at shutter speed ISO aperature. but it sure is fun to play with those buttons!!! Thanks!