Friday, November 14, 2008

Part 2

5 places I have lived
1. Henderson, NV
2. Ephraim, UT
3. Las Vegas, NV
4. Springville, UT
5. Elko, NV
(boooo-ring)

5 Jobs I have had
1. File clerk at a dr. office
2. Pre-school teacher
3. Seamstress in a bag factory (for about one week)
4. Baby sitter
5. Mom

I don't know who to tag this time, so if you want to be tagged, you're it! Go crazy :)

I typed out the first part of this earlier, and left the computer for a minute. When I came back, Alyssa had typed a bunch of stuff, so I thought it was lost. Luckily, she published the first part before typing her own stuff, so I didn't have to type it all over again.

2 comments:

Shari D. Kurtz said...

Ok, since I don't have a family blog, I will just leave a comment here with my answers. Hope you don't mind and here it goes.

5 places I have lived
1. Molschebach, Germany
2. Brussels, Belgium
3. The Hague, The Netherlands
4. Washington D.C. Area
5. Elko, Nevada


5 Jobs I have had
1. K-mart associate
2. Elementary School office aid and playground monitor
3. Mother
4. babysitter
5. photographer

5 Things I was Doing 10 Years Ago
1. Becoming pregnant with baby #1
2. Going to school at NAU
3. Working at an Elementary School
4. Throwing up because of #1
5....

5 Things on my To-Do list
1. wake up
2. nurse Leah
3. read my book
4. Edit pictures
5. pick up kids from school

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. yogurt
2. granola
3. chips
4. oranges
5. Chocolate

5 Thing I Would do if I Were a Millionaire
1. Go visit Qatar
2. Buy my Camera extrodinaire!
3. Help family
4. Save for kids college and such
5. tithing

karibates said...

Yay Shari! You are so cute :) And I am so jealous that you have lived so many cool places!