Friday, November 14, 2008

"If I had a Million Dollars" Tag

My cute sister in law in Idaho tagged me a few days ago, and I have been so busy that I haven't gotten to it. So here it is, and feel free to not read all the boring details of my life, if you don't want to :)

5 Things I was Doing 10 Years Ago
1. Incubating our third child.
2. Adjusting to life as the wife of a BYU student.
3. Chasing two toddlers (Kimberly was 1 1/2 and Cody was 3)
4. ......Ok - my memory doesn't really go back that far.

5 Things on my To-Do list
1. Finish baking cookies for my wonderful bail-me-out-in-a-pinch friend, Amy.
2. Get the boys room ready to texture it tomorrow (hopefully)
3. Think of something to make for dinner.
4. Fold laundry.
5. Actually make dinner.

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Candy Cane Oreos
2. Mexico brand coconut popsicles
3.Velveeta & Rotel tomatoes on tortilla chips
4. Asian pears
5. Chocolate

5 Thing I Would do if I Were a Millionaire
1. Pay off my house, my car, my credit cards.
2. Buy food storage
3. Get Lasik surgery
4. Travel somewhere cool
5. Buy new lenses for the camera :)
(memememememe - it's all about me

3 comments:

goat said...

i had my eyes done earlier this year. i don't regret it one bit. i had worn glasses since i was 8. one of my my fondest dreams was to be able to wake up and see the clock. now i can and so much more. i hope you can get yours done too. its liberating

The Nisbets said...

THANKS SO MUCH! The cookies were so yummy. Troy and I ate them all...you make the bestest oatmeal raisin. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I had lasik eye surgery. The only drawback is now I cry when I cut onions. My hard contact lenses must have protected my eyes a bit. I love not taking contacts in and out, seeing when I wake up, walking around the house at night with clear vision, seeing the stars when we are camping out,...It is amazing that I am seeing without contacts. I love it, love it, love it!!! No regrets!!