Monday, June 28, 2010

Quick Trip to SLC

I dropped Cody off at EFY this morning, (embarassed the heck out of him by asking this guy if we could take a picture of our reflection in his glasses - haha!)and then had the afternoon to take my time getting back to Elko, so I stopped at a couple of places and took some pictures...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have driven by this place a ton of times, and thought, "What a cool place for a photo shoot", but I have never stopped because We are always in a hurry and I don't want the kids to play around there and get hurt. But this time it was just me so I stopped.

There was a group already doing a photo shoot there, so I didn't get all the ones I wanted, just cuz I didn't want to get in their way. But the other photographer told me that they are going to tear in down in a month or so :( ! So, Shari - you are close by - go do a shoot there before it's gone!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Salt Flats are so amazing - I could shoot there all day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Fantastic Five said...

Twice in one month? You're on a roll. Love the train!

JeSsIe and Alma said...

So the guy at the top... who you took a picture with in the sunglasses... is my friend Craig. He is an EFY counselor. We worked together at Fridays when I lived in Rexburg. When I saw that photo, I knew it was him!!! and it was~ How funny and what a small world it is. Great Photos!

karibates said...

NO WAY! That is amazing - haha!

rdearrieta said...

I love the eye glass pic! Creative you!

Debbie said...

How clever are you! Great shots and very creative. Your exposure is great too.