Sunday, January 3, 2010

First Sunday of the Year


I really love the freshness of a new year. I love the Christmas season and I am always sad to see it go, but I love the feeling I get when everything is cleaned up and life gets back to normal. It feels like starting with a clean slate. So far, I have read my scriptures every single day this year! And I have blogged every single Sunday!

So I am going to try to find something clever or insightful to share here at least every Sunday this year. Or if I can't think of anything, maybe I will just check in with a photo or two, cuz I do that better. I hope all of you out there have a wonderful new year!

3 comments:

Welsch Family said...

Love your pictures, always! Hey, how do you make your pictures load in such a large size? I've been wondering how to do the same...

Alyssa said...

So, last night I found out the answer to my question. Just an FYI. Complicated! But I'm glad to know how now. Love your blog!

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.