Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's Not Too Early

Every year I pass this shed covered in these gorgeous red leaves, and I think - "I have GOT to do a shoot in front of those!" But they are really short lived, so I have missed them a few times. Not this year! Poor kids - I ran in the door with new shirts and yelled "everybody put these on - we are going to take pictures in 15 minutes!" They were all such good sports - even hubby!

Photobucket

It's not too early to start thinking about Christmas card photos, by the way! In fact, I am running a special...

Photobucket

so call soon!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Great picture. Those leaves are fabulous. And what a beautiful family! I love it.

de Arrieta said...

I love the name of your business! When did you change it? I want a fam photo, but want to wait until the new one comes. I am thinking of next fall. That is my favorite time to shoot.

Margaret said...

Love the picture. Your kids are getting so big.